I can finally say that I am happy with my skin, it’s not perfect, and I do have breakouts from times to times but, overall, I’m really happy with it. It took me some time to figure the right routine and the right products for me. They’re almost all from the same brand, but from different lines, which makes the right balance for me.
- Bourjois Crème Moussante Démaquillante – I only use this when I wear makeup, which isn’t everyday, but it’s the best makeup remover I’ve ever used. Literally everything comes off.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Scrub – I use this 1 or 2 times a week. It works best if I don’t wet my face before using it. And if I feel like I need some extra exfoliation, I use it with the brush (#8), but not everytime. My skin gets so smooth and clear.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser – This is my everyday (twice a day) cleaning product. Even though this is a product for oily skin types, (mine is combination), it cleans and removes the impurities without being too aggressive.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer – This is my least favorite product, and sometimes I forget applying it. Probably because my pores aren’t that large. I will probably use it until it’s finished but I don’t think I will buy again.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Matifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 – It’s my daily moisturizer, and often sold out in my local TBS. It’s a non greasy formula, lightweight and has SPF, works great both in Summer and Winter.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – I’m only using this recently, because I needed something that would complement the night serum (#7), and it has been making wonders. I always wake up with my skin feeling super soft and luminous, no matter if I sleep for 12h or only 4h.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum Oil – this is my all time favorite skin product ever. I swear by it, literally everyone should use it. It really makes a difference. I always apply it before the Night Cream, but it can also be mixed with it.
- The Body Shop Exfoliation Brush – I use it with the Tea Tree Scrub, but not very often, only when my skin needs some extra exfoliation.
- Avène Eau Thèrmale – I always carry this on my bag, it’s great for makeup retouches during the day, makes my skin refreshed and soothing. And it’s also great after using the scrub, when the skin is feeling a bit more sensitive.
Of course I am not sponsored by The Body Shop, or by any other brand for that matter. I genuinely like TBS products, and it took me a while to figure out what works best for me, and many trial-error attempts.
Hope you find this post somehow useful, and feel free to share some tips in the comments below